Vivitar 5100 User Manual (en)

Download
3
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read and understand all Warnings and Cautions before using this product.
Warnings
If foreign objects or water have entered the camera, turn the power OFF and remove the batteries.
Continued use in this state might cause fire or electric shock. Consult the store of purchase.
If the camera has fallen or its case has been damaged, turn the power OFF and remove the batteries.
Continued use in this state might cause fire or electric shock. Consult the store of purchase.
Do not disassemble, change or repair the camera.
This might cause fire or electric shock. For repair or internal inspection, ask the store of purchase.
Do not use the camera in areas near water.
This might cause fire or electric shock. Take special care during rain, snow, on the beach, or near the
shore.
Do not place the camera on inclined or unstable surfaces.
This might cause the camera to fall or tilt over, causing injury.
Keep the batteries out of the reach of children.
Swallowing batteries might cause poisoning. If the battery is accidentally swallowed, immediately consult
a physician.
Do not use the camera while you are walking, driving or riding a motorcycle.
This might cause you to fall over or result in traffic accident.
WARNING: Handling the USB on this product may expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of
California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.