Panasonic DMC-FX9 User Manual (en)

Download
Others
104
VQT0S57
∫ Card
Do not leave the card in places where 
there is high temperature or direct 
sunlight, or where electromagnetic 
waves or static electricity are easily 
generated.
Do not bend or drop the card. 
• The card may be damaged or the 
recorded content may be damaged or 
erased.
• Store the card in the card case or the 
storage bag after use and when you store 
or carry the card.
• Do not allow dirt, dust or water to enter the 
terminals on the back of the card and do 
not touch the terminals with your fingers.
∫ Battery
The battery is a rechargeable lithium ion 
battery. Its ability to generate power is 
based upon the chemical reaction that 
takes place inside it. This reaction is 
susceptible to the surrounding 
temperature and humidity, and, if the 
temperature is too high or too low, the 
operating time of the battery will be 
shorter.
After use, be sure to remove the battery.
Store the removed battery in the battery 
carrying case (supplied).
If you drop the battery accidentally, 
check to see if the battery body and 
terminals are damaged.
• Inserting a damaged battery in the 
camera will damage the camera.
When you go out, bring charged spare 
batteries.
• Be aware that the operating time of the 
battery will become shorter in low 
temperatures such as outdoors at a ski 
resort.
• When you travel, be sure to prepare the 
supplied charger to charge the battery on 
the spot.
Dispose of an unusable battery.
• The battery has a limited life.
• Do not throw the battery into fire because 
it may cause an explosion.
• An unusable battery should be discarded 
in accordance with battery recycling laws. 
For information you can call the RBRC 
hotline at 1-800-822-8837.
Do not allow the battery terminals to 
come in contact with metal objects 
(such as necklaces, hairpins, etc.).
• This can result in a short circuit or heat 
generation and, if you touch the battery in 
this condition, you may be badly burned.
∫ Charger
• If you use the charger near a radio, radio 
reception may be disturbed. Keep the 
charger 1 m (3.28 feet) or more away from 
radio.
• When the charger is in use, it may 
generate whirring sounds. However, this is 
not a malfunction.
• After use, be sure to disconnect the 
charger from the electrical outlet. (If it is 
left connected, a minute amount of current 
is consumed.)
• Keep the terminals of the charger and 
battery clean.