Canon vb-s800d Manual (en)
You can update the firmware for multiple cameras or only update the Mobile Camera Viewer for multiple cameras without
updating the firmware.
Updating the Firmware
When updating the firmware, you can specify the firmware file and set to restore the camera settings to the factory default
A message appears to display precautions on updating the firmware.
The [Update Firmware] dialog box appears.
Updating the Software
• Do not use an update file that has been edited or manipulated.
• After updating the software, the camera will restart, temporarily interrupting all connections.
• Cameras cannot be operated or set, while the software is updating the system.
• Do not disconnect a network cable or turn off the power of a camera during the firmware update process. Doing so may cause a
camera to malfunction.
• If there is a power failure during the update process or the firmware update does not finish normally, the camera firmware may be
corrupted. If a camera cannot be accessed after recovery from a failure, contact the retailer.
• Do not launch this tool on multiple computers and then perform a software update simultaneously from multiple computers. Doing so
may cause a camera to malfunction.
In the camera list, select the cameras for updating the firmware.
on the toolbar.
Alternatively you can select [Maintenance] > [Software Update] > [Update Firmware].
Carefully read the message and then click [Yes] to continue the procedure.