Polaroid PDC 3030 User Guide (en)
Polaroid PDC 3030 Digital Camera User Guide
• Recording Video Clips
1. Turn on the camera, set the Mode selector to Capture mode (the Status
LED blinks once).
2. Set the camera to Video mode by the following steps.
3. Frame your subject using the LCD screen.
4. Press Shutter button to start, if you want to stop,
press the Shutter button again.
The recording time displays on the LCD screen will
increase and the status LED turns green while recording
• Playback Video Clips on LCD Screen
Audio clips can only be played in PC/MAC when connected to the computer.
Please refer to Transferring Pictures, Audio and Video Clips to Your
Computer for further detail.
1. Turn on the camera.
2. Set the Mode selector to Playback mode (the Status LED blinks
3. Press Previous and Next button to select the video clip you want to
4. The LCD screen shows “PLAY AVI? YES NO”, use Up or Down button
to select “YES” and press OK button to play the video clip. Press OK
button again to stop playback.
There is no sound during video playback as it has no built-in speaker.