Polaroid PDC 3030 User Guide (en)
Polaroid PDC 3030 Digital Camera User Guide
• Using Your Batteries
• Batteries should be replaced by an adult.
• Do not mix different types of batteries or new and used batteries.
• Use recommended or equivalent type of batteries only.
• Insert the batteries with the correct polarity.
• Remove exhausted batteries from the camera immediately.
• Do not short the supply terminals.
• Do not dispose the batteries in fire.
• Remove batteries from the camera when not in use.
These instructions should be retained for future reference.
• Tips, Your Safety & Maintenance
Your Camera should only be operated within the following environmental conditions;
• 41 - 104º Fahrenheit; 5 - 40º Celsius
• 20% - 85% relative humidity, non condensing
Battery life or image quality may be affected outside these conditions
• NEVER immerse any part of the Camera or its accessories into any fluid or liquid.
• ALWAYS disconnect the Camera from your PC or TV before cleaning it.
• ALWAYS remove dust or stains with a soft cloth dampened with water
or neutral detergent.
• NEVER place hot items on the surface of the Camera.
• NEVER attempt to open or disassemble Camera as this will affect any
• Uninstalling the Camera Driver (PC only)
1. Unplug the camera from the computer.
2. Go to Start -> Setting -> Control Panel.
3. Double click Add / Remove Programs.
4. In Add / Remove Programs, select “Polaroid Digital Cam” and click the
5. Restart the computer.