Vivitar VX029STRAW User Manual (en)
4) Press the SET button or the top Multi-Function Key 1
button to confirm and select the
highlighted menu option.
5) If the selection can be remembered by the camera, a
selection icon will appear to the right
of the selected menu option. Changes made to these options will remain as is until you decide
to change them again at a later time.
6) Some menu options are single-use functions that are not remembered by the camera and do
not display this icon when selected.
7) At any time you can press the bottom Multi-Function Key 2
button to exit the menus and
return to the previous screen.
Photo Capture Mode
The Photo Capture mode allows you to capture pictures with your digital camera.
Taking a Picture
1) While in Photo Capture mode, use the LCD display on the back of the camera to direct the
camera at the scene you would like to capture.
2) Click the top Multi-Function Key 1
to Zoom In and the bottom Multi-Function Key 2
to Zoom Out, if desired.
3) Click the Shutter button on the top of the camera to take the picture.
4) The picture will automatically be saved to the memory or SD card.
Photo Capture Mode Quick Function Buttons
Your digital camera has a four-directional pad that functions as Quick Function buttons:
– Opens the ViviLink menu
Flash Options - Toggles the Flash options appearing on the LCD
Opens the Playback mode
Opens the Video Capture mode