Vivitar VX029STRAW User Manual (en)
8) Connect the one end of the USB cable provided in the package to the camera and the other
end to the Pictbridge port of the printer.
9) Once connected, follow the instructions on the printer to proceed with the printing process.
Select the “Cancel” option to exit the menu and return to the previous mode.
Slide Show Menu
You can view a slideshow of all
the pictures taken with your camera by pressing the “Up” Quick
Function button while in Playback mode.
The Slideshow menu allows you to set the interval length of time that each picture will display
during the slideshow.
1) Press the SET button to open the menus for the current mode.
2) Press the LEFT or RIGHT direction control buttons to scroll and select the chosen menu.
3) Press the UP or DOWN direction control buttons to scroll through the menu options.
4) Press the SET button or the top Multi-Function Key 1
to select the desired option.
selected option icon will appear on the selected item.
6) The camera will revert back to the Playback mode.
Press the “Up” Quick Function button to initiate the slideshow
8) Press any button to exit the slideshow and return to the previous mode.