Vivitar VX029STRAW User Manual (en)
9) Remember that this setting will be saved by your camera until you manually change the
ting or restore the camera‟s default factory settings.
You can select your camera‟s language setting by selecting the desired language from the
1) Press the SET button to open the menus for the current mode.
2) Press the LEFT or RIGHT direction control buttons to scroll and select the chosen menu.
3) Press the UP or DOWN direction control buttons to scroll through the menu options.
4) Press the SET button or the top Multi-Function Key 1
button to select the desired option.
selected option icon will appear on the selected item.
6) Press the LEFT or RIGHT button to select the next menu item.
7) Press the the bottom Multi-Function Key 2
button to exit the menu and return to your
8) Remember that this setting will be saved by your camera until you manually change the
setting or restore the camera‟s default factory settings.
When you capture an image with your camera, the image will include a time stamp with the date
and time that the image was taken.
/Time menu allows you to set your camera‟s date and time as desired. You can also
disable the timestamp for future images that will be taken with your camera.
– The timestamp will appear on photos taken.
– The date stamp will not appear on photos taken.