Vivitar VX029STRAW User Manual (en)
Video Playback Mode
When you first turn on the camera, the camera will be in Photo Capture mode by default. Press
the LEFT Playback direction button to open the Playback Mode. The playback mode will allow
you to review and edit photos and videos that you‟ve already taken with you camera.
Playing Videos on Your Camera
Once in Playback mode, press the LEFT or RIGHT direction buttons to scroll through the images
on your camera‟s memory card. Each image will display on the LCD screen.
1) When you find a video that you would like to play, press the Shutter button to start playing the
2) Press the Shutter button again to pause the video and continue playing and pausing as
3) To fully stop the video, press the UP button on the Direction Controls.
Easily navigate and select the image you wish to view by using the Thumbnail View.
The images on your camera will be displayed in a 3 X 3 matrix where you can use the direction
buttons to scroll and select images normally from the thumbnails.
1) Press the DOWN button.
2) All the images on your camera will appear in the Thumbnail View.
3) Use the direction buttons to scroll and select the image you wish to view.
4) Press the SET button to enlarge the image full size.