Vivitar VX029STRAW User Manual (en)
Transfer media from my camera to my computer manually (Using Macintosh)
1) Use the USB cable that came with your camera to connect your camera to your computer.
2) MSDC appears on the LCD.
The camera‟s device icon appears on the desktop.
4) Click on the device icon and open the DCIM folder and the folder inside to view the media
5) Select the files and drag them into your computer. Optionally, select the files and choose
Copy from the Finder‟s Edit menu. Then select a folder and choose Paste from the Edit menu.
6) We recommend that you copy the images into the Pictures folder and the videos into the
7) Do not disconnect the cable during transfer. Doing so will cancel the transfer of any files on
their way to your computer.
The digital camera is a delicate device. Please handle your camera with care to avoid damaging it.
Do not expose your camera to heat sources.
Do not use you camera in wet or moist conditions.