Panasonic DMCGX1XS User Manual (en)

- 204 -
Cautions for Use
Keep this unit as far away as possible from electromagnetic equipment (such as 
microwave ovens, TVs, video games etc.).
If you use this unit on top of or near a TV, the pictures and/or sound on this unit may be 
disrupted by electromagnetic wave radiation.
Do not use this unit near cell phones because doing so may result in noise adversely affecting 
the pictures and/or sound.
Recorded data may be damaged, or pictures may be distorted, by strong magnetic fields 
created by speakers or large motors.
Electromagnetic wave radiation generated by microprocessors may adversely affect this unit, 
disturbing the pictures and/or sound.
If this unit is adversely affected by electromagnetic equipment and stops functioning properly, 
turn this unit off and remove the battery or disconnect AC adaptor (optional). Then reinsert the 
battery or reconnect AC adaptor and turn this unit on.
Do not use this unit near radio transmitters or high-voltage lines.
If you record near radio transmitters or high-voltage lines, the recorded pictures and/or sound 
may be adversely affected.
Always use the supplied cords and cables. If you use optional accessories, use the 
cords and the cables supplied with them.
Do not extend the cords or the cables.
Do not spray the camera with insecticides or volatile chemicals.
If the camera is sprayed with such chemicals, the body of the camera may be damaged and the 
surface finish may peel off.
Do not keep rubber or plastic products in contact with the camera for a long period of time.
Optimal use of the camera