Konica Minolta X21 User Manual (en)

Download
5
• Do not use this product in a humid environment, or operate this product with wet hands.
If liquid enters the product, immediately remove the batteries or unplug the AC adapter
and discontinue use. The continued use of a product exposed to liquids may cause
damage or injury through fire or electric shock.
• Do not use the product near inflammable gases or liquids such as gasoline, benzine, or
paint thinner. Do not use inflammable products such as alcohol, benzine, or paint
thinner to clean the product. The use of inflammable cleaners and solvents may cause
an explosion or fire.
• When unplugging the AC adapter, do not pull on the power cord. Hold the 
plug
when
removing it from an outlet.
• Do not damage, twist, modify, heat, or place heavy objects on the AC adapter cord. A
damaged cord may cause damage or injury through fire or electric shock.
• If the product emits a strange odor, heat, or smoke, discontinue use. Immediately
remove the batteries taking care not to burn yourself as the batteries become hot with
use. The continued use of a damaged product or part may cause injuries or fire.
• Take the product to a Konica Minolta service facility when repairs are required.
• Handling the cord on this product will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the
States of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash
hands after handling.