GE Ca-Zoom PTZ 70 Operating Guide (en)
1. Place Ca-Zoom PTZ case on sturdy surface.
2. Take out AC power cable and connect to power outlet. If possible, use AC power cord
in combination with a GFI protector.
3. Connect Hand-held Controller cable to Hand-held Controller and CCU.
4. Connect camera cable to camera and CCU.
5. Attach strain relief cable.
6. Place camera on mounting pole.
7. Insert new a CompactFlash
card into the CompactFlash drive.
8. Connect other peripherals as needed.
9. Turn on the green power switch. When system power is on, the green power switch
10. Allow approximately 30 seconds for software boot.
11. Your are now ready for your inspection.
9 Operation Procedures